Monday 11 February 2008

Back to normal

Healthy again now (although a canteen egg sandwich may yet see to that); weight 166.8, and fridge full so foodie tasks today are limited to planning and possibly making things with chocolate.

Food intake: 1 bowl specialk + milk, 1 bag baked crisps, 1 canteen egg sandwich, 1 latte, 1 machine coffee, lots water, 1 bag mini cheddars. Exercise: well, I'm thinking about it. I have a plan forming. I feel guilty about eating too much chocolate, and I don't run enough. So: the chocolate/running exchange rate. I've thought about it, and a half-hour run is mentally worth five 1" squares of chocolate. The catch? I have to do the running before I can have the chocolate. Boy am I going to hate myself for this one...

...really didn't want to eat tonight, so I headed off down the gym to see if I could work up an appetite. First bodypump, on the 10kg warmup because I'm a bit wimpy at the moment... still had a complete muscle rebellion 2/3 of the way through, but at least I made it to the end; then Pilates, which was in some ways much more difficult... a bit shocking how bad my core stability is at the moment, but I can work on it and the fat that stopped me bending properly a few months ago has gone now. Still not hungry, but I forced a bowl of chicken and sauce. I'm now eyeing up a square of chocolate and wondering if 1 bodypump will allow me to eat a square inch. I rather think it will.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cheat. She cheated reader. First the deal then IN THE SAME POST reneging on the deal. Shocking...