Monday 4 February 2008

weight rising

Back from a lovely weekend with the chef and her family. No cooking as such (except bacon etc) but lots of eating. Italian friday night (risotto and lots of wine), moules saturday lunch (great watching the 2-year-old eating them), salmon and salad sat pm, roast beef in the pub on sunday. On the 1st feb, weight was 170.8; now, it's 171.6. I really really need to get some exercise and some rest from eating too much.

This is very odd; same scales, same me, scales not moved at all, but my weight changed during the night... at 3am it was 171.6; at 7am it was 170.0lbs. I really really must have been hot during the night...

Today not a good food day; work exploded badly, and I ended up being sick with shock and unable to eat much. Bad on the stress/ Simon fronts; possibly good on the weight front...

No comments: