Thursday 10 January 2008

Endives

Today's recipe involves endives and two recipes from the book; the first, a two-hour roasting to beat the endives up enough to fit the second recipe; the second, another roasting but this time wrapped in ham and other good stuff. which, apart from the existence of gouda and cream in my fridge ready for the recipe, is about all I can remember about it. It's going to take time, so I may just put the endives into the oven and go off to the gym in the meantime.

Meanwhile, I'm still 172lbs (no nice surprises yet, so apparently writing about food doesn't automatically make you lose weight), and the food intake today has been 1 30g bowl SpecialK with semiskimmed milk, 1 SpecialK bar, 1 bag mini-cheddars, 3 machine coffees, 2 pints of water, 1 necticot (nectarine/apricot cross, provided by my friend Sara; not to be confused with my other friend Sara or all of the Saras I seem to correspond regularly with), half the vegetables from last night's recipe, and the meat from half a partridge. I like meat, I like the taste of meat, but I'm really not keen on eating lots of it at once.

No comments: